Monday, February 6, 2017

Gwanda's political activist Bekezela Maduma Fuzwayo's escapes danger!



Lucky man Maduma! long live!

Image may contain: car and outdoor

Last night I was driving from Binga to Bulawayo after attending a Zimbabwe People First Youth Rally when on two occasions thugs, I believe to be from that murderous political party we all know, stoned our vehicle trying to force us off the road and make up a road accident.
The first incident was some 20kms out of Lupane at around 7pm when stone was thrown from across the road aimed at the front windscreen of the vehicle but missed the target by inches and instead hit the roof of the car just above the windscreen.
I didn't stop thinking it was one of those Jo'burg type hijack attempts.
Some 45 minutes later just before Insuza the thugs were back again. This time the stone was aiming straight at hitting me through the open driver's side window so I would lose control of the vehicle. By the grace of God the stone slightly missed coming through the window to hit me and hit the front windscreen right in front of my face.
Thank God at that time I had just reduced my speed to about 100km/hr I miraculously managed to maintain control of the vehicle and proceeded without stopping.
To show how cunning and murderous these thugs are, both attempts at getting us off the road were executed just a few meters from streams which was to force that on losing control of the vehicle it would land in the stream and that would have been a perfect road accident for them.
God is not a fool to allow his innocent people to be murdered for simply fighting for their right to good governance.
Photo and story taken directly from Fuzwayos Facebook page status!

No comments: