Saturday, June 21, 2008

MY SECOND FATHERS DAY.


The thought and privileged of being a father, is always a special one. Last Sunday was the father's appreciation day. No one enjoyed the day like myself. My wife Angie took me out for lunch in a very nice restaurant. We eat one of the best prepared chicken I have ever had.

As if that was not enough my wife bought me some new soccer shoes. She had seen that the last time I played soccer, my toes got blisters. I had endured the red Lotto soccer shoes that my friend Biya gave me, couple of years back. My wife drove to a prominent sport shop and only to surprise me with some new Diadora soccer shoes.

Part of me thought that was too much for a man of my age. If shoes can make one a good soccer player, I mighty as well head for Europe. The next time I play soccer I will try to show some fancy footwork. I Hope my guys will notice my new shoes and put me on the first eleven line up. I do not care even if that is just for five minutes.

I would like to thank my wife Angie for such a good treat. Also many thanks to friends and relatives who texted me a "Happy fathers' day message".

2 comments:

Chief justice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Chief Justice,
You are the most involved and caring father I have ever known. You deserve more than I could possibly ever give you.
With Love,
Mrs. Chief Justice