Sunday, January 29, 2017

Inkundla yamaKhumalo refuses to identify with the newly self crowned Ndebele King !



27th January, 2017
Rev. Bruce Khumalo
The Chairman,
Inkundla yamaKhumalo
Bulawayo.
Mntungwa!
Re: FOR YOUR UPDATE

I hope I find you well. This is in keeping with the undertaking that I made to the family (Khumalo) in a family meeting on 30th April 2016, that as often as is possible I will keep you updated. I have enclosed some documents and correspondences for that purpose, as well as for your information and attention.

Once again I want you to understand that this is a Very Holy Assignment. God is the Creator and Father of All creation and the Father of all spirits. He is in charge of everything that I am doing and it will not fail because it is His. This is not about me. lt is all about Jesus, the One Who owns the Matebele people and also died for their freedom. I am just a servant.

I am aware of the very selfish determination from a few of us to clandestinely block this noble work. On September 03, 2016; a week before UMgubho eMhlahlandlela, you will remember that as Khumalos we were invited to a family meeting, e Art Gallery ko Bulawayo. Umhlangano lowo wabizwa ngesiphangiphangi by Ayanda Khumalo as a family meeting. To our surprise we were addressed by a Mr Silonda, giving us a report from an unspecified Khumalo delegation that he said had just returned from Swaziland and KZN kuzanusi lasezinyangeni ukuyadinga ithole. The Khumalos present atg the meeting utterly rejected the report because no meeting had sent anyone on such an errand, “what the terms of reference were and who decided the composition of this delegation?” These were some of the unanswered questions raised and no one even wanted to know the name of that “thole”. Even the members of the Research Committee rubbished the report as unauthentic and a rigging process. 

We all know that the report given emgubheni about “ithole selitholakele” was not the truth but a compromise just to present something to the “people” in order to cover the shame. I want you to know that after the meeting, the outspoken “Khumalo spokesman”, Phillip Khumalo literally pulled me aside and whispered to me that the whole reason behind the report, lendaba yezinyanga zeSwaziland was “me” and that there are some Khumalos who are desperate to block the work that I am doing because they have vested personal interests of a financial nature in this Kingship thing. He even mentioned the names of the sponsors of this evil work. Phillip admitted and confirmed to me that no one had any clue as to what to do until my ascendancy. He, encouraged me not to lose heart, “ngoba ivele ibonakala ngamanxeba mnawami”. After that he sought to see my wife. He then accompanied me to my car and repeated the same loving brotherly words of encouragement to my wife in my hearing. I know that he still remembers all this.

I have neither doubt nor fear of any kind about the outcome of what I am doing and indeed the outcome of Mthwakazi. I am ready for anything. However I want to appeal to my brethren once again through you Mntungwa as a respectable elder. If anyone cannot believe the Almighty God and His purpose for this nation (UMthwakazi) as represented by me, at least have a heart for the suffering people of Mthwakazi of whom I am also a part.  

I love you all.
God bless you.

No comments: