Wednesday, December 5, 2007

"THE ZEAL OF ZIM HAS ME CONSUMED".

Just when you thought you have heard it all from someone who has tried to develop a cheap online media platform for interaction and debate without much success, here comes one more. I am pretty sure that I posted over a hundred articles since I started this blog site in May. There are many times when I have been frustrated by the lack of readership or interaction of friends and backing, so much that I told myself that I will cease to write. A lot of things come to my mind. Nothing is further from the truth, this is an idea whose time has come. I once heard somebody saying "We shall prevail." Perhaps we will.

Given this scenario I am not much kin to pursue a huge following. In the meantime I choose to do a small thing that will make me at peace. Quit clearly writing to me brings peace of mind, just like a boxer on training before a big bout. I shove life issues on my note book at the same time continue to face those punches that come towards my face. Part of me is a fighter. Part of me is misunderstood. I must safely say that there is a greater part of me that needs unveiled. For that reason I fight, stop, retreat, focus and punch. Sometimes I loose my composure and sometimes I wear myself out.

In all this I comfort myself to say maybe this stuff is not for this generation. It might be for their children. Each generation must confront its challenges and each generation must rise from where the previous left. Life is an adventure one should not be afraid to make mistakes. The biggest fight is against oneself. We have more devils in us than we see in the atmosphere. We all want to  look normal and not one of in their right senses would want to outstanding." Who am I to build the lord's house? King Solomon would ask. There are always better people. "There is no lack of educated people". If anything is done these are the people to do it. These have better names. They are born leaders .They  know how to put words together, " public speaking". They know how to chair the meeting and they know how to write a report. When you see them coming something is up. Without wasting time they speak business and great projects stands because of them.

Many times we have fooled ourselves to say "This is the man whom God has chosen." The prophet Samuel would testify to that. He would not have expected a young unskilled and unknown Shepperd to be the king of Israel. Like most of us he would have chosen a nice looking muscular man. David was probably not smelling clean since he was tending sheep and goats in the fields. Our training dose not agree with that. At least get a degree in Business Administration. Maybe I can talk to a high school graduate at least. If you want to a writer a (B) in English literature or 6 points at A level would do. In a free world people should be able to express themselves in any language they feel comfortable in. After all the English we brag about was used to brainwash us by the colonial masters.

No comments: