Friday, May 2, 2008

WE CELEBRATE ONE YEAR TODAY.


Exactly a year ago today, I began this crazy business of blogging. Writing has always been my hobby and passion, but nothing could have prepared me for such an adventure. Through writing , I discovered myself. Anybody who dares to write, must come to terms with themselves . There are many skilled and talented writers out there, but few are at honest with themselves. Its one thing to win the whole world, but its another to win oneself. "Out of the abundance of the heart , the mouth speaks" says the scripture.

I would like to thank many friends and strangers, who have both criticised, and encouraged me over time. Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu. If for some reason I offended one person, I sincerely apologise. Not in any part of this blog did I go out to harm. I would like to thank my wife, for editing some of my articles. She commands the language far much better than I do. I hope that we all communicate at the end of the day. I would also like to thank all those who have taken their time to log in. I take any suggestions or constructive criticism.

Anyone who want to send me their family pictures must be at liberty to do so. It could even be your anniversary, graduation or birthday. We would love to celebrate your special moments.


The brave man is not he one who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. (Nelson Mandela.)

No comments: