Friday, August 29, 2008

NOTHING IS TOO SMALL FOR GOD.

I love to wake up in the morning and look full into the beautiful sun. I love the way it makes me feel alive and I can feel its energy coursing through my core. The mild breeze that brings all kinds of scents and aromas my way, reminds me of God’s love as I lean into it. The ground beneath me is coolest in the morning, along with the dew that seems to nourish me from the bottom to the top. As the day turns from morning to afternoon, I begin to pray to God to thank him for letting me be alive for another glorious day, even as the heat begins to dehydrate me. But God and his seemingly infinite mercy hears my prayers and brings evening with all its coolness. I listen as my family enjoys their evening tradition of playing in the yard after dinner. Oh, how my God loves me and takes care of me. Everything is important to God. Nothing is too small. As evening turns to night, I bow my head in prayer, and dream of what tomorrow will bring.



By Mrs. Mkwananzi (the editor's wife)


Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

No comments: