Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Did frustrated Highlanders fans cross the line?

 I told you that Umhaso Zhi mthakathi ( Operation kill the wizard) has began at Highlanders house emagumeni. Guess what its on. Check this online news source:





Bulawayo.
Last season's soccer star of the year first runner up Masimba 
Mambare said he is now fed up with Bosso fans and has decided
to leave the club soon after the Mbada cup final against How Mine.''
 They have totally abused me those fans. I am a family man but
enough is enough ,they insult me from every corner, I am now
afraid to walk in the streets. Recently after our game against Dynamos
someone slapped me on my face whilst I  was walking with my
friend. I have made my mind ,nothing is going to change I am
leaving this club forever, but they will not win the championship
with those tribalists fans.
 
Its a shame that on Sunday they booed my every touch .I feel sorry
for Munya also because they are heaping praise on him this season
 but any mistake they will label him a sellout. They don't appreciate
the work of Shona players but look how many talented Ndebeles
who played for Bosso. Also the manager is a problem, he always
talk about tribes ,I think he is the one who is influencing the fans.
Last year we had Amin Phiri who I think was the best. I regret the
day I joined this team led by tribalists',' fumed Mambare. Soon
after their match against Shabanie Mine on Sunday Mambare
changed his face book profile, to former Highlanders player
after he was booed for the whole match.

No comments: